• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dash Bulbs.

Hope this is in the right place...?

This is nothing major just something that I want sorted really.

Basically all the functions are working properly, I get the green light on the AC but not the orange light when the headlights are on, Pain in the backside when driving at night...

The ones that are circled don't work.

A/C
Recirculation
Hazard Light
Lighter
And the Heated Mirror button that you cant see

I had a quick look see when I was fitting my head unit but not too sure what I was doing so left it... :lol:

Is this easily fixable? or do I need to take a trip to the Honda stealers?

Ta.

HondaCivic5-Dash.jpg

Just need to replace the bulbs. There are 2 behind the Rear window/A.C/ recirc button.

there are two bulbs behind the A/C rear heater buttons, one in the hazard switch and i don't think the lighter illuminates at all. mines doesn't.

bulbs are around £3-4 each from the stealers.

If you search I've posted diagrams etc for this as I had this 2 months ago

Search is your friend

The heated mirror button doesn't light up either, I've had a quick look at the unit and not too sure.... Do I need a bulb also or do I need to buy a new unit?

Ta.

not too sure on the heated mirror button. i don't think mine lights up with the rest of the dash but illuminates orange when pressed.

The mirror switch does light up your Bulb must have blown the bulb is soldered in the switch might be easy getting a replacement switch then changing bulb

Back