• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dash LED's Flashing

Recently I've noticed there are two flashing led's on my EP3 CTR dash (one by the radio, another by the clocks) & can't remember if this normal espically as its all of the night. :confused:

The only other thing I can think it is that i'm using my spare set of keys :( as I lost my main set somewhere over xmas :( :( :(

Strange I never noticed.

Is there a way of checking the keys are not in the car or surrounding area? without phyiscally looking? e.g. the car self locking after a set period of time.

Strange I never noticed.

Is there a way of checking the keys are not in the car or surrounding area? without phyiscally looking? e.g. the car self locking after a set period of time.

The car only self locks if you unlock it and don't open any doors for 30 seconds. A key in the vacinity won't make any difference.

Back