• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dashboard Vinyl/Leather re-trim?

Hi guys,

My name's Mark. I'm a long time reader/ first time poster. I've had my Cosmic Grey EP3 for just over two months now and have got myself off to a great start on the mods (aiming to post something in more detail on the members cars section at some point soon!)

So, I've been trawling through the interwebs for ages trying to find advice on dash re-trims and haven't had a lot of luck...

My previous car was from the VAG family and sadly it's turned me into a bit of a snob with regards to interiors. I'm starting to grow a bit tired of the plastic look of the EP3 dash and would like to get it covered in something to make it look a bit more 'classy'. I've looked at prices for flocking but would rather have something that looks a little less race oriented.

Does anybody know of anyone out there (either a company or skilled forum member) who can cover dashboards in a similar material to VW's and Audi's? I'm not looking for expensive leather, just something that will give the dashboard a fresh look and bit of style, i.e. Vinyl or some sort of similar faux leather looking material.

Any advice/ideas? :confused:

Cheers!

Back