• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC mani

got myself a copper heat wrapped DC manifold ready to go on in the near future just wondering how different my car will sound with it on and does it make a massive difference ? if anyone has a HKS exhaust with a DC mani please let me know

Last edited by a moderator:
i have seen a ep3 with the dc mani and hks exhaust and it was loud but ive heard louder . i have the dcmani with the toda exhaust and its not that loud at all .made a massive improvement with the k100 don't think it would make that much without

has anyone taken off the standard mani themselves before i took my DC to a garage and they said they will have to take the sump out or the steering rack to fit it... surely its not that hard is this true or does it come out with a struggle

ive had my mani fitted now buts its banging like hell underneath the car any ideas why or know of a solution :(

I'm not that up on the mechanic side of things but I'm think tdi fitted ESmounts with my dc mani to stop the banging,not sure but think you mite need these.

had a search on ES mounts not getting alot of results coming up with front and rear mounts :S

SDC11052.jpg
i got these sent but know one knew what they were from looking at funky power this is what i need so ive already got them does anyone know where they go or have any kind of instructions ?

you have to remove front & rear engine mounts, then insert ESmounts into engine mounts

can you do me a favour and get some videos of the system mate i have the HKS exhaust and i am thinking of buying a manifold this months properly the DC sports one

also did the mounts help or is it still knocking?

Back