• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dc rear silencer

Hi everyone, needing some help with regards to my dc silencer... It seems to have developed a nasty crack where the silencer meets the tail pipe.... Only been fitted by apb just over three years. would I be able to claim a replacement. I still have purchase documents. Any advice thanks....

Surly there items come with a life time warranty. The car has only covered 28 thousand after installation......

I have sent them an email hopefully they might exchange or offer some sort of deal. Or maybe I'm being too optimistic lol. Can only try... Thanks again guys

common issue with the real silencer. sh-tty welds from factory.

try for a new one as im sure they know (pretty sure abp know) about the tailpipe welds cracking. if not just get it welded up, only be about £20 odd

Great info buddy.... I will call them tmro about it. The crack is really bad just about half the radius of the tail pipe, only just noticed it when I was washing the car. If theirs no joy getting a new one it will have to be sorted ASAP.

Back