• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC Sports 4-2-1 Manifold - JDM Front Arb

Just a quick question.

When fitting a DC Sports 4-2-1 manifold to an EP3, does it require the JDM front ARB or will it fit with the OEM front ARB? I know some 4-2-1 manifolds require the JDM front ARB but couldn't find anything saying the DC Sports manifold does.

Thank you.

I've got a dc manifold on my car and as far as I am aware I don't have a jdm arb. I've never fitted one and I pretty sure tdi didn't either

Thanks Dazzawest for the info. Did you notice moving to the DC manifold that the car got much louder? Big jump or just a little bit?

Normal driving is only a little bit louder, in vtec it's quite a bit louder. Sounds awesome mate. Will depend on what your mating it to aswell though

I currently have an unsilenced B-Pipe and OEM back box which to be honest, is pretty quiet anyway so a tad more noise would be welcome. This setup would remain also as after the DC manifold is fitted, it would be a remap and the car is finished.

The DC manifold seems to be the best bang for bucks also.

Tdi were going to fit a japspeed one to mine as it's a couple of hundred pounds cheaper I believe, they said the difference in power gains would be negledgable. Just to give you potentially a cheaper option. They didn't have stock of the japspeed one though so I got lucky and got a dc one for the price of a japspeed one.

"The car would be finished" famous last words :)

I've read good things about the Japspeed one but as everyone raves about the DC manifold, I thought I would play it safe and get that.

I know, I wonder how many people say that and then start doing other stuff as they get bored :)

I said, as my car was my dads I'll keep it standard and clean. Two weeks later i had ordered my hks exhaust and so it began. :)

HAHAHA excellent. I said I'm not going to track mine and a few weeks later, I was tracking it :D We never learn do we :)

Back