• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC Sports Catback Exhaust with DC Exhaust Header

People

In the market for a DC Sports Catback system, i will also be going down the line of de-cat with a new Manifold.

Question is, is the DC Header with the DC Exhaust the best pairing? or would an odd mash up (DC Catback and Japspeed/Piper Manifold) be better?

Your thoughts would be much appreciated.

Go for the full system.

But be aware you should be running K100 or KPro with a full system.

Yeah, ive asked this question before, but had a few people say that its acceptable to run the full system without K100.
I trust your knowledge on this one, i'll just get the catback for now.

I think it will be fairly loud tbh, im currently running a spoon N1 + Spoon Bpipe and a gruppe M (and its not track day friendly) im after a manifold + decat next after i get myself KPRO

I think it will be fairly loud tbh, im currently running a spoon N1 + Spoon Bpipe and a gruppe M (and its not track day friendly) im after a manifold + decat next after i get myself KPRO
Spoon B Pipe and N1 are one of the loudest systems you can get for the EP3. The DC Sports is fairly quiet in comparison.

I have a dc sports cat back and manifold and it's not too loud, had a few good comments about the sound tbh

As a follow on to my original question, ive had the DC sports catback fitted, still in the market for a decat and manifold.
Has anyone paired a DC catback with a Japspeed mani and decat? Im asking because there is on fleabay at the minute.

I hope you are getting your car mapped if you are getting a manifold?

Decat and b pipe are different things bud.

Ideally, when you decat, you should get the ecu mapped too.

Yes, thanks guys, just buying the parts first.
I'll probably go the K100 route as i dont plan on doing any more performance mods, if i want a faster car, i'll just buy one.

If you are getting a K100 then I would advise getting the DC manifold as well to pair with the exhaust.

Back