• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC Sports Full Catback. :-)))

N77 said:
You got this bloody fitted yet :p

Carl

Yes I have!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D :D :D :D

I have only driven about 5 miles with it on but it sounds very nice. :twisted: :twisted:

It gives a nice bassy sound at idle and then as you climb through the rev range it becomes more of a howl/wail kind of sound!!!! :smt077 :smt077 :smt077

When you hit VTEC revs it sounds so sweet - like the old Skunk 2 but not as raw, a more refined sound with plenty of quality. 8)

Obviously I am now looking for the next Mod - AEM induction I think. :wink:

On the downside I have a slight problem under my CTR. :(

One of the 3 Studs from the cat converter is threadless. I have the zorst connected to the cat using 2 nuts instead of 3. :evil:

I also think I managed to leave a few of the Styrofoam Marbles (packaging) inside the zorst as it stinks and there was a trail of smoke coming from the tailpipe when I parked up. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I will appreciate any ideas about curing the stud problem. :shock:

Carl,

Looking sweet mate. :wink:

In terms of the threadless stud, you have 2 options that I can think of mate. Either re-tap it (re-cuts the threads) or

Cut it off, drill it out and fit a nut and bolt (If this is possible as I'm not sure how the stud is located, ie is it captive or not?)

looing good scouse

the spoon n1 is doing my head in here,maybe another exhaust for me next yr :twisted:

Bazzer said:
Carl,

Looking sweet mate. :wink:

In terms of the threadless stud, you have 2 options that I can think of mate. Either re-tap it (re-cuts the threads) or

Cut it off, drill it out and fit a nut and bolt (If this is possible as I'm not sure how the stud is located, ie is it captive or not?)

Cheers Fella - I will do the biz ASAP. 8)

N77 said:
Nice 8)

Now THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT SOUND CLIPS :lol:

Carl

My lad is coming around soon - I will have him standing in the cold with camera whilst I fly past!!! :lol:

Any sound clips yet?

PM me if you need sound/video clips hosted scouse.

Funky said:
Any sound clips yet?

My little digicam takes really bad sound/video. :evil:

I will be at a meet next Sunday, will have some taken then. :D

Friendy said:
Carl is this your first mod?

First time after going back to standard a long time ago.

I was a Spoon N1 user at one stage with some induction too. Nothing OTT. 8)

Friendy said:
So you have been to the dark side before and lived to tell the tale. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

If my ideas and my wallet can work together I intend to get alot more devil in me this time. :twisted:

Scousefella said:
Funky said:
Any sound clips yet?

My little digicam takes really bad sound/video. :evil:

I will be at a meet next Sunday, will have some taken then. :D

Let me know when you are ready.

Back