• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 Recaros in my EP3

Finally my Bride RO seat rails(Ordered through Newera parts)turned up yesterday,so got busy fitting them this morning.took around 45mins including swapping the rails on the Recaros and fitting in to the CTR.Bride rails were a perfect fit and no mods needed at all 8)

Here`s just a few pics,excuse the dirty interior as its due a clean for the mids meet 8) ,also in the pics the center trim looks grey but is infact black,its just the way the sun was shining on the car.
se4.jpg

se3.jpg

se1.jpg

se2.jpg

And finally I`d just like to thank Trung for his help and advice on which seat rails to use :D cheers mate.

Neily03 said:
8) They look ace, like they're standard fit! 8) :twisted:

Like Neil said, they do look factory fit!!!

Being a pre-facelift it looks a perfect match for the rest of the interior.

No more slopping about whilst cornering now too, nice work mate 8)

Neily03 said:

8) I think these Black trimmed ones suit the standard interior better and glad i got them.I did want a set of red ones but thought they might look a bit out of place as i don`t have the red carpet or mats.Being as there from another Honda the side trim is the same suede effect as the stock seats,just the centers are slightly darker.

I love them,just need to stay away from the pies now :lol:

They look great, the trim looks identical to the pre-facelift seats. The best seats in a pre-facelift I've seen fitted I think ! 8)

Chief said:
Nice 1 mate looking good. 8) The rails cost alot?

Not to expensive,got them Via Newera Parts(guy called Miguel)Both the rails and delivery to the UK cost about £215 (there £75 each a rail and the rest was postage costs):D was the cheapest place i found.Other quotes i got were upwards of £300 the pair.

np Dibctr
looks very nice and subtle with black Recaros. 8)
Hope you're enjoying the super low seating position now :D

Trung said:
np Dibctr
looks very nice and subtle with black Recaros. 8)
Hope you're enjoying the super low seating position now :D

Yeah noticed that about the seating position :D I`ve had to adjust my steering wheel lower down now :lol:

Once again mate thanks for your help 8)

Dibctr said:
Neily03 said:

8) I think these Black trimmed ones suit the standard interior better and glad i got them.I did want a set of red ones but thought they might look a bit out of place as i don`t have the red carpet or mats.Being as there from another Honda the side trim is the same suede effect as the stock seats,just the centers are slightly darker.

I love them,just need to stay away from the pies now :lol:

I have the Red ones, still look 8) with std mats and carpet, although i have got JDM mats now :twisted:

Looks great mate, awesome seats them 8)

Back