• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 value help

Hi all
my brother has a champion white dc2, he’s owned it for 10 years and is looking to sell it as he only uses it on the odd weekend now and he’s not really a car guy so it’s wasted with him really.

I have written up the main things about the car and was hoping for some advice on how to value it. A recent classic car magazine valued them in good condition between 9.5-16k but I’m not sure how accurate this is.

1998 uk spec Integra DC2 Type R in Championship White with red integra seats

• R reg uk spec
  • Owned since 2014 - 6 former keepers
  • 98k - not used daily
  • 2 keys & fobs plus red key and fob in packaging
  • Full Honda service history
  • Original receipt
  • Leather wallet with all original books, leaflets, brochures & business cards
  • All old tax discs and most mot certificates
  • Evo magazine that the car was featured in in 2009
  • Insured as a classic car
  • Very original
  • Current mot until July 24 but can get new mot for sale

History from receipts
  • Brand new cat 5 alarm fitted to replace old factory fitted Hamilton palmer unit in 2023
  • New battery in 2023
  • New sump and gasket in 2018
  • Cam belt done by Honda in 2014 at 80k
  • Brake callipers replaced in 2014
  • All wheels acid dipped and powder coated in 2014 at 77k
  • Full suspension refresh (75 components) in 2014 at 77k
  • All exhaust bolts, nuts, springs and gaskets renewed in 2014
  • Clutch replaced in 2011 at Honda

About car
  • Becker Grand Prix head unit fitted in 2007
  • Red hose kit and manifold wrap are only aftermarket parts (manifold cover comes with car)
  • Gearbox and clutch solid, no whines or crunches
  • Standard non rotten exhaust
  • Interior plastics and interior very clean
  • Red recaros in good condition, slight wear on driver bolster. Seats are covered with fitted covers to avoid uv damage
  • During ownership the car was used daily until around 2019 and has been dry stored in garage since 2016
  • Comes with spare rocker cover as current one needs repainting

Bad bits
  • some rust spots starting in the usual areas - I have detailed photos
  • The odd mark in paint due to age but the paint polishes up lovely
  • Both inside back arches have small holes that need patches but doesn’t affect mot but I can get welded and treated if it will affect price majorly?

Thanks I appreciate any advice on him selling it.
much appreciated.

IMG_4461-min.jpegIMG_4453-min.jpegIMG_4458-min.jpegIMG_4468-min.jpegIMG_4441-min.jpegIMG_4511-min.jpegIMG_4486-min.jpegIMG_4460-min.jpegIMG_4455-min.jpegIMG_4505-min.jpeg

Back