• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dc5 Aem cai fitting to rbc help

Hi guys having trouble fitting my aem cai to the rbc mani on my dc5, could anyone give me some advice,links,HELP PLEASE :smt100

What's the problem exactly?

I had AEM CAI on standard EP3 PRB manifold, changed to RBC and thermal TB gaskets. Just had to remove a bit of the arch liner to get it in. Also the bracket to bolt it down no longer lines up, but luckily it's such a tight fit now it doesn't move anyway.

That might not be much help, as the EP3 will be slightly different to the DC5. Hey ho.

I'm trying to connect aem into rbc, aem was all ready on the car,now fitting rbc but they don't fit do I need to cut a bit of the end off the aem to connect in the mani or is there adaptor too buy?

I didn't cut the tube, but I did have to remove a lip from the arch liner (I think quite a few people remove that anyway when fitting to standard manifold). It's really fecking tight now though. It's literally wedged in place.

Back