• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Blue

Hatton

Will Be Missed
Lads, strange question here but are the facelift DC5's a different blue to pre facelift. Whenever I see both examples the facelift always seems to be a 'nicer' blue. Below is a prime example.

Cheers lads.

They're both Artic Blue. The top picture looks like it's been taken on a cloudy day and the bottom has clearly got some sunshine creeping in. Plus it's in a wide open space and not some local dogging hotspot like the first pic (If you're going to look at the pre facelift in the first pic Ben, do not touch it unless the back seats are immaculate! :lol:).

Sorry jermy. You're wrong mate.

Pre facelift is arctic blue pearl.

Facelift is vivid blue pearl.

So on answer to your question, yea, they are two different colours.

Newer is brighter.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been a fan of blue cars, but vivid blue pearl looks much better than arctic blue in the flesh (imo of course).

Sorry jermy. You're wrong mate.

Pre facelift is arctic blue pearl.

Facelift is vivid blue pearl.

So on answer to your question, yea, they are two different colours.

Newer is brighter.
Christ, never knew that!

Blue is definitely the fastest colour. I prefer Arctic Blue, not because mine just happens to be that colour but the Vivid blue reminds of a Scoobie ;)

Back