• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have found they never seen to respond to email, get on the blower as he has left his mobile in the advert.

Looks nice that one ;)

I've been getting replies from some, but yeah I guess it couldn't hurt.

I've been getting replies from some, but yeah I guess it couldn't hurt.

It was after the one got sold, as I was keeping in contact with him through eBay, someone phoned up in the meantime and said he was having it and left a deposit over the phone.

So my theory now, while your emailing someone, someone else is phoning and buying it :lol:

It was after the one got sold, as I was keeping in contact with him through eBay, someone phoned up in the meantime and said he was having it and left a deposit over the phone.

So my theory now, while your emailing someone, someone else is phoning and buying it :lol:

:lol: See, I'm new to all this. Scouse' bought my first car without my knowledge, he just took my money and found me a car. I was like WTF? Awesome.

Hertfordshire location too - nice and easy to get to. 8)

If he is living in Allens Green near Sawbridgeworth then his addy is a customer of ours!! :lol:

I was about to ring him, then realised the time, so I text. I'll ring tomorrow if I get no reply tonight. He's been made redundant which is bad for him but could work out good for me.

Nice and easy to get to fella. 8)

Seems that way. I don't like his advert though, he misses out a lot of basic stuff.

No idea what zorst is on it, or even the air-filter, lol.

When do you fancy going for a viewing pops? I told him weekends are best.

I drive a diesel Focus - a long road trip is not fun!!! :lol:

:lol:

I mean when he finally gets one to go and pick it up. Don't buy one too close to home or the 30 minute journey will be over too soon and you'll end up sitting in the house staring at your new car thinking of places to go

I would rather it be closer tbh. :lol:

The one in Glasgow is lush though. It seems a lot of 'tegs advertised atm are on about 60k mileage.

200bhp could get you one with less but thats if he gets back to you. Its like the man doesn't want your money :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back