• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Difficult for me to do it with working and such. But I guess that's what holidays are for. :lol:

No idea about transfering stuff, Scott..

Viewing one with a facelifted grille front end tomorrow. The guy said if I don't buy it, he'll keep it.

Let's hope it's not another 96.2 CANT. :lol:

You can't 'fit' a fl grille to a pfl..

From what I can see - he's mounted a FL grille with red 'H' holder to a PFL bumper, which has had the 'accent/vector' and H holder custom cut out, himself or by a body shop

here's the thread: http://www.itr-dc5.c...facelift-grill/

And here's pics:

35ndhxd.jpg

2dvsj2s.jpg

Looks neat, pretty neat - I think the red 'H' sits a little too low though... I think I still prefer PFL... though I was desperate for a 'grille' as such with PFL headlights/lip before I purchased a DC5.

Taken from Sun's post on ITR. ;)

I think it looks good.

Guys, IF I like this car I'm viewing tomorrow, how much of a deposit should you think I leave? And what should I include in the receipt so I can make him sign it..

I don't fancy giving money to strangers, but if I like it and say I'll come back with money next week, he could sell it on.

Maybe he could give me some car docs to take home?

Advice appreciated chaps.

Hmm. :?

I think I'll take something for him to sign as well, but leave him £100-200.

As I said. You can't 'fit' an fl grill to a pfl.

Not like an ep3 anyway.

You can modify the bumper to fit one however.

Looks clean mate.

Nah, it's deffo' not a straight fit. Bodyshop'd - But yeah, looks good. A bit different.

That one pictured isn't the one I'm viewing. Looks the same though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back