• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 bought - it's a long way home. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When i went to pick up my Teg, this was in having an engine rebuild

DSC00203-2.jpg

Car for sale: 2003 Honda Integra Type R

Mileage: 75,000 miles
Condition: Excellent

Modifications:

Falken Ziex ZE-912 215/40 R17
Kakimoto N1 Cat-back exhaust
Top Fuel Induction kit
Tein MasterControl Flex 3-way adjustable Coilovers with pillowball top mounts
Energy Suspension Engine mount polybush inserts
Competition Clutch Stage 1 Clutch
Brand new clutch master cylinder installed & working spare.

JVC Double-DIN 7" DVD Headunit
JBL 6.5" Front Components
Amp Wiring Kit left installed, so easy to install an amp & sub-woofer if that's what you want.

Description:

OEM Tinted Rear Windows
Black Interior

De-limited & Clocks Converted to MPH
Under-sealed when imported

I am the first UK owner. Imported Jan 2010.

Mileage: 75,000miles

Recent Service: November 2011 (Spark Plugs, Oil Change, Aux Belt & Coolant)

Tax: 31st July 2012
MOT: December 2012

IMPORTANT: Front-end was resprayed after taking the pictures, I have added a picture of the new front end.

The bad points...

The Recaro seats are in good condition, however the right-hand bolster has broken on the drivers side. It’s a cheap fix, you can buy replacement bolster foam & covers from Capital Seating for about £60. Also the air-mesh fabric on the bottom part of the seat has been damaged slightly due to zips on jeans. (see picture)

The cup holder ambient red light doesn't work, and it's not the bulb, there is just no power coming through. Small issue but one for an auto electrician I think.

photo.JPG

Looks promising.

It's had a front end bang with a fox. FFS. That's another one with accident/repair shizz.

If its only minor, what's the worry? You'll find alot have had damage mate, it's a 10 year old car and that's what happens unfortunately

Yeah, I've had a look. He's a cool guy, but I do want a red interior, plus I know its been accident repaired which puts me off.

I'm Scottish. My face will never have that much colour!!

It's hiding in there somewhere :)
IMG_0498.jpg

ps. Sorry for the off topic!

Hero Quest FTW :lol:

Carl, I know you are a little put off with the hassle of going to N.I but surly the money you could save on buying from there would more than make up for the hassle, and transport costs etc? If it was me I'd be looking at a few, like someone else said. Get about 3-4 promising ones in line, then fly and make a day or two of it, take the missus (or fella :lol: ) :D

Nah, heard of some bad stories from Ireland. Still in touch with a guy in Glasgow who said he would be willing to pick me up from the airport if I fly out.

Still waiting to view one in London but this copper seems to work all hours.

Torque GT visit in 2 weeks.

Mad.

Furry muff, suppose it's a way to go to look at lemons :lol:

Glasgee guy sounds cool, London copper sounds busy :lol:

The right one will turn up and she will be sweet :D

I went to NI for my last one and was an absolute peach.

If you could take your colour blinkers off there's a stunning arctic blue for sale in NI. Guy called larz.

Blue is my least favourite colour. :|

Glasgow guy (AndyCreeDC5 on ITR forum) originally got his teg from Torque GT. 18 hour round trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back