• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

dc5 brembo's on an ep3 type r

some have come up for sale and i want them,they have s2000 discs but do i need spacers? my car is on 7.5j rota torque alloys 17"

Been covered quite a bit, worth a search. If memory serves, the general concensus is that unless you're getting them for a song you're better off spending your money on oem discs and ds2500s with new fluid and braided lines.

That's what I did on my EP3 and I can't fault the setup, it's very effective. Admittedly the Brembos look nicer, but I think that's pretty much all you gain.

Sure someone who knows more will be along shortly.

Actually, I think there was a sticky on CTRO where they went into some detail on the topic. I'm not on there any more, but worth a search if you are.

some have come up for sale and i want them,they have s2000 discs but do i need spacers? my car is on 7.5j rota torque alloys 17"

I'm not 100% sure with your Rotas, but with OEM wheels you do need 20mm spacers. My evo 8 wheels fit over and have about 10mm clearance. If you want to try your wheel over my brakes then give me a bell mate.

Back