• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Brembo's.

I ran the EBC turbo grooved discs and red stuff pads, fine on the road even with the supercharger on, on the track they are fine with the spoon calipers, although at the last track day the new discs did not arrive in time so managed to crack the old discs, should have let the porsche get past.

To be fair the discs had completed four track days and a summer of testing the supercharger :twisted:

Scousefella said:
I am not expecting to be a heavy abuser, fast road use at most. No track days in mind (currently :lol: ) but I do like the idea of anchors and suspension upgrades before thinking of a Power hike.

Fast road use, DS2500 pads and uprated brakelines will do Scouse. The OE discs are pretty good. Think back to Stanwans CCC test, what was the best braking car? His CTR with virtually stock brakes. On a track naturally you'll build up way more heat, but for road use the above combo is fine IMO, and it's not like my car is especially slow either.

CTR_Paul said:
Scousefella said:
I am not expecting to be a heavy abuser, fast road use at most. No track days in mind (currently :lol: ) but I do like the idea of anchors and suspension upgrades before thinking of a Power hike.

Fast road use, DS2500 pads and uprated brakelines will do Scouse. The OE discs are pretty good. Think back to Stanwans CCC test, what was the best braking car? His CTR with virtually stock brakes. On a track naturally you'll build up way more heat, but for road use the above combo is fine IMO, and it's not like my car is especially slow either.

Cheers Paul. 8)

Scouse if you want a second hand set of tarox discs and the DS2500 pads let me know as mine are due to come off in place of some stuff more suited to racing.
TGM tell me they are still ok :wink:

Sara said:
Scouse if you want a second hand set of tarox discs and the DS2500 pads let me know as mine are due to come off in place of some stuff more suited to racing.
TGM tell me they are still ok :wink:

Nothing personal Sara but if I was buying brakes I would want new ones. 8)

I've got the Mugen Active Gate Disc's on mind.....

Fook me they stop quick with the DS2500.....

I winded my mate after he requested a brake test. :lol: :lol:

Andy

Back