• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Gearchange.

Scousefella

Mental for Oriental
Is the DC 5 gearchange of a similar short throw to the CTR as they have the same gearbox (I believe).

Never had the chance to drive one and find out for myself. :x :x

As above, very nice change on it. Even if the stick's not hanging of the dash!

Still miss that a little :(

Turbo5 said:
I thought Gonzo would have let you have a go. :?:

He has offered on a couple of occasions but I had not taken the offer up. :cry: :cry:

Wish I had now. :D

Great gearchange,as stock but fit a B&M Short throw shifter and a lighter Knob (ohh er) and it becoms very very smooth.

think the throw is longer a bit but its lighter then CTRs...
as different linkages etc...

just snick snick with no real effort,,,

dan

DAN THE MAN said:
Agree with you Dan, feels longer than the CTR, but get it warm and it's lovely :D

C&S Evo7 said:
Great gearchange,as stock but fit a B&M Short throw shifter and a lighter Knob (ohh er) and it becoms very very smooth.

I have been thinkingg about getting a short shifter

DAN THE MAN said:
as different linkages etc...

just snick snick with no real effort,,,

dan

Spot on Dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! couldnt have summed it up best myself! Its a little more slick but slightly longer :p

SiKBoY said:
C&S Evo7 said:

Me too, Tom at TGM has the B&M ones, same as on his race car. May have to get one :D

dobber said:
SiKBoY said:
C&S Evo7 said:

Me too, Tom at TGM has the B&M ones, same as on his race car. May have to get one :D

Hmmm may have to get tom to get me one of those, as my cars off there next week.

Andy

andyd said:
dobber said:
SiKBoY said:
C&S Evo7 said:

Hmmm may have to get tom to get me one of those, as my cars off there next week.

Andy

Is there anything that your not doing to your car andy?

Can't wait till we get to see the finished article though 8)

well i need to find a lovely young lady for the passenger seat.

Blew one chance last night :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Andy

andyd said:
well i need to find a lovely young lady for the passenger seat.

Blew one chance last night :( :cry: :cry: :cry:

Andy

Unlucky mate......sure there'll be next saturday night :wink: 8)

Back