• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Manifold & cat on Ep3

Hi, I've had a quick search but cant find a proper answer.

Looking to fit a DC5 manifold & cat to my ep3. Do I have to remap it or will it be safe to run (not cause any damage).

I know I have to remap it to get the best gains but im thinking about this for now and later (mabye next year) decat 2-1 and remap.

I want to do this to be mot friendly.

I will be running this with a tegiwa m and 2.5 unsilenced b pipe.

Sorry if this has been covered already.

Cheers

they are the same fitment, you might have to run the jdm anti roll bar *** not 100%

remap wise it should be fine to hold out for a while

Defo no need for jdm front arb..
You will find exhaust will hang a little lower than a ep3 one though, it's worth it :)

Not all, just the jdm headers from what I've read/found out.. Dc header also doesn't need jdm arb
Dc5 one fits no bother no knocks or noises :)

Cheers Billy & Trev. That excellent :)

Defo no need for jdm front arb..
You will find exhaust will hang a little lower than a ep3 one though, it's worth it :)

Are you sure? thought this manifold was standard on the jdm ep3 thus needing a jdm arb.

Not 100% that the dc5 header/cat came on the jdm ep3 so can't comment there but I am 101% positive that there is no need for jdm arb

:)

Yep have been for a while, it's now going for tuning next week though.. Only because it's time and I've got some £££
The difference it makes in mid range over stock is night and day :) :)
Similar set up to yours teg m and 2.5 cat back

Do all after market manifolds like the DC Sports make the exhaust hang lower or is it just the DC5 one that does this?

Do all after market manifolds like the DC Sports make the exhaust hang lower or is it just the DC5 one that does this?

Unsure on this as I haven't tried any others.. But it may be the change to a 2.5" bore cat back that has lowered it also
:)

Thanks everyone for your help :smt023

I bought a dc5 mani & cat on ebay, looks in good condition done 31k, picking it up this weekend :)

Hopefully it will run ok.

Back