• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 Dc5 manifolds?

Hi I'm was wondering if anybody could shed some light on a good manifold was planning the Dc sport 4-2-1 or the spoon 4-2? Does anyone what ones better? Cheers?

TODA is the daddy.

Spoon is still pretty restrictive and is designed for race, so its gives up a little bit of low down grunt (ft-lb) for top end BHP.

DC Sports header is another good header, don't think it puts out as much power compared to a TODA but it's pretty close and is a lot cheaper.

Dotty has a FEEL's which is getting mapped soon, I'm looking forward to seeing what that puts out as they're pretty rare and it looks quality.

AFAIK Tegiwa, made a copy of the TODA race header, then made a few adjustments to it and now sell that as their best header.

Paul at TDI north when i was there yesterday said the Toda is excellent.

There's one for sale on CTRO now, id get it as it's all i need, but i don't fancy another 1k on the car.

Do you also know if I fit a manifold do I also need to fit better engine mounts?

With the DC you need to. It will protect the mani from damage as the engine flexes on the mounts with torque.

Back