• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 obsession

Biggest mistake of my life was selling my DC5. I've had a lot of cars since, none compared. It really is the ultimate track / chilled road car.

Unless you're into drag racing that is.

It really is the ultimate track / chilled road car.

I wouldn't class it as a chilled road car. The EP3 is a far better cruiser and there are far better cruisers than both.

Recaro arse from the DC5 on a long journey is quite literally a PITA.

I wouldn't class it as a chilled road car. The EP3 is a far better cruiser and there are far better cruisers than both.

Recaro arse from the DC5 on a long journey is quite literally a PITA.

It is compared to what some of my other cars were like.

I found my Recaro was much better than my Civic Sports regular seats due to the softer foam in the base. The Integra was a bit jiggly but was fairly comfy.

I found my Recaro was much better than my Civic Sports regular seats due to the softer foam in the base. The Integra was a bit jiggly but was fairly comfy.
I found my DC5 better on long journeys than any of the EP3's I had.

Lol dotty ill let the missus know what shes doing tonight she'll be pleased im sure lol

26ff1562.jpg

Nom nom

Yup, DC5 Recaro's > Premier Recaro's.

TBH, when I changed my Premier Recaro's in my last EP3 to Facelift ones, I found the Facelift seats better.

I think you're all just fat, middle aged and with back problems :p But actually i've never had any problems but then I haven't been on long journeys or driven anything else for comparison. Premier recaros look better though

I think you're all just fat, middle aged and with back problems :p But actually i've never had any problems but then I haven't been on long journeys or driven anything else for comparison. Premier recaros look better though

Wrong again :lol:
i was MEGA excited when i went to pick up my premier as i thought it had the same recaros as a Teg.. i was uber let down.. like looking at a sofa.
they are no where near as supportive as the Tegs recaros.

Just seen a few pics and it appears they are more supportive, still think premier look better with the black/red colour scheme though :p

Back