• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 obsession

I would really love this '06 DC5 but with a BC carbon spoiler, shame its worth double the value of my '06 EP3 :(

3696069-5.jpg

DC5 Recaro's > Prems

DC5 does everything the EP3 does, but a little bit better. I.e hydraulic steering, LSD, it's lighter, slightly more powerful, improved brakes (brembos), and they look great. It's a bit more performance orientated, that can do a domestic job - the Civic is a bit more domesticated, but packs decent performance. That's the difference. An EP3 owner, really shouldn't get blown away by the differences, but they should be able to fully appreciate them and see why DC5 is just a little more focused in every aspect than the EP.

Loving mine ATM:

2012-04-10142310.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really liked my EP3, probably/possibly more than my DC5 TBH. I'm just saying it how it is. :) EP3's are good, good, cars.

How's it driving, Sun? Looks low y0. I could never go that low. I wouldn't able to get to my parking space. :lol:

Yeah, it's good man. Hopefully get a geo-alignment done soon, and throw some RCA's into the mix and it'll be as good as gold. It's by no means bad ATM, it just hasn't actually been aligned. Soon come, I'm just collecting the bits for the geo.

Alignment will Make a huge difference.

You'll have to lower the front coils when the RCAs go on though to bring the ride height back.

CJ. I was jesting re ride height comments.

Nice one. I'll be (hopefully) looking to view a 'teg very soon, just waiting for a reply on when the fella is free.

EDIT: LMAO 501. :D

Some great replies here cheers folks, lol 501 at your reply my ep3 doesnt know id liketo keep it that way :)

Ive never actually been in a dc5 anyone round the birmingham area feels like takin me for a spin feel free to pull up :)

Give me a shout if your ever over my way :)

Just to let you all know civic got sold but ot was to make way for a 1.4 vtec si 5 door civic reasons house and family lol oh dear ill get the teg i. 2-3 years

Back