• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

dc5 oem manifold and cat onto ukdm ep3

hi there. anyone fitted a dc5 manifold and cat to a ukdm ep3?
was wondering if there would be issues with fitment?
it will be fitted along with a spoon n1 cat back and jdm front anti roll bar.
also looking to get new exhaust mounts but cant seem to find any decent ones.
thanks.

Yep, fits fine fella, not needed front arb on mine as I didn't have one at time of fitting but I have had no issues either.. I'd you have it fit it no harm init

thanks for the info mate. do you think it would be ok to run the manifold without maping for a bit until I get my spoon manifold and decat?
cheers

It will run rich for sure.. But why change oem to a dc5 then change to a spoon?? Just wait till you get the spoon as its not the quickest thing to change out

it was really just to fit with the spoon cat back for now as the spoon b pipe is longer than uk ep3 b pipe because of the shorter cat in the dc5 and jdm ep3. im planing to fit spoon manifold and decat in the summer when I get kpro.

Strange.. I have jdm dc5 mani and cat mated to ukdm cat back only change was I had to open holes on the bpipe where it meets the cat no other issues

yeh. I have custom b pipe on the car at the moment. compared the spoon b pipe with my stock b pipe side by side and the spoon is around 2 inches longer. not sure if that would make too much difference.
is your car mapped?

Spoon B-pipe fitted straight on my EP3 as per Trev, with just a bit of fettling to the bolt holes.

That's strange..
It is now, wasn't for about 2 months after fitting, run really rich. I made 40-50 miles less per tank after fitting Untill the remap
Now mapped all better car runs great and fuel is a bit better but I have a heavy foot

Back