• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Owners...

NYA

As above, which insurance companys do you boys use. If you have links they would be great. I tried CONFUSED but they didn't even have the car on their records:eek: Also, if you guys could give me some idea of your quotes and ages etc. Cheers for the help in advance;)

I paid £1150 for mine when I had it FC with PNCB.
All mods declared, agreed value & like for like on all modifications.

I was 26, 6 YNCB, garaged in a ghey postcode, DR10 on the license too.

I was insured with A-Plan - £600 fully comp. @ 26, 5 yncb in rural postcode:D

Mugen bonnet & cat-back exhaust named on policy.

As above, which insurance companys do you boys use. If you have links they would be great. I tried CONFUSED but they didn't even have the car on their records:eek: Also, if you guys could give me some idea of your quotes and ages etc. Cheers for the help in advance;)

Aplan for me m8,i have just taken a policy out with them,no-body has
been able to match them on price,but then im an old f*rt / full ncd /
no claims etc...price also excellent for dc2 and my m8 has his evo insured
with them...:D

We can insure this vehicle no problem and we will also give you a 20% discount for being a club member :D

We can insure this vehicle no problem and we will also give you a 20% discount for being a club member :D

Got an email from you guys today thanks, will look forward to getting a price, as i have said in my online application, i don't own it yet, but am very much in the market for on. just gotta get a few prices first, cheers for the help.

Back