• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 pedals into EP3

Yes it can be done, I did it on my previous Type R but only had the covers for the pedals on the brake and clutch, and the whole mechanism for the gas.

This time around I have the complete kit so will be attempting to fit them shortly, also the footrest fits as well :)

IMG_1116_zps66b6a654.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Yes it can be done, I did it on my previous Type R but only had the covers for the pedals on the brake and clutch, and the whole mechanism for the gas.

This time around I have the complete kit so will be attempting to fit them shortly, also the footrest fits as well :)

IMG_1116_zps66b6a654.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Thanks can I ask where you got yours from and the rough cost ?

I managed to get the full set off ebay including the footrest for £70 + £9 postage.

I had seen them and bought them asap even before I got the car as they are not seen often. DC5 breakers are few and far between I think.

Sent from my GT-N5120 using Tapatalk

Well had a look the weekend and the mechanism is the same, the only thing now is getting at it to swap them over :lol:

Accelerator is easy enough, brake one is probably just do able but the clutch one is right the way up under the dash, so not sure if its as easy as first thought.

I may just do what I did previously and that is just use the alloy plates and drill and rivet them on to the existing brake and clutch arms.

Well had a look the weekend and the mechanism is the same, the only thing now is getting at it to swap them over :lol:

Accelerator is easy enough, brake one is probably just do able but the clutch one is right the way up under the dash, so not sure if its as easy as first thought.

I may just do what I did previously and that is just use the alloy plates and drill and rivet them on to the existing brake and clutch arms.

Thanks contact a guy on ebay. He wanted £150 :confused:

May ring honda and see if they will supply them

Back