• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 Pic Request

Could someone please post some pics of the rear seats and also the boot of a DC5.

Thanks

8) 8)

I've uploaded some. The boot isn't as high as the one in the CTR, but I can easily fit many more items in there as it so deep. I managed to get £180 worth of shopping from Asda's in there (the sub wasn't in then) and I had no need to double stack, whereas in the CTR I would be struggling with room.

The rear leg (and more importantly headroom) in no where near as good as the civic. Even my wife, who is a mere 5'8 bangs her head in the rear. Definitely not comfortable over a long distance, and only really suitable for long journeys for kids.

Picture009-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

Picture012-1.jpg

Thanks, just was I was after. It was really just the legroom I was worried out. I've only got a 2 yr old so no probs for a few years yet.

Thanks

8) 8)

Leg room isn't too bad - it's the head room you need to worry about in the back :wink:

The back end slopes, so anyone over 6' ish will need to slump a little bit :lol:

Greig if you wanna proper look round one let me know galdly come meet ya so you can get look in flesh.

slacksr said:
Greig if you wanna proper look round one let me know galdly come meet ya so you can get look in flesh.

Sounds like a plan, how about the weekend?

8) :lol:

i'll let you know mate weekends are really busy for me at the moment. Are you going to the CTR meet on CTRO's.

Was hoping you'd bring you 911 along :wink:

GreigR said:
slacksr said:

Sounds like a plan, how about the weekend?

8) :lol:

Maybe you should swap cars for the day.. Greig Ill glady do that if you loan me your GT3 for the day :twisted: :twisted:

Back