• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 DC5 Price

Hi everyone been looking at trading in and buying a newer DC5. But don't want to pay over the odds. Looking at a Blue DC5 face lift 06 Plate 22k on the clock and in very good nick. They said it would be about £14k? Any info would be appreciated lads cheers.

Seems a bit high i think. I would of been looking at 10 - 12k for that but im only guessing.

Pre facelift's with 60k seem to be going for £8k

There's 2 06 DC5s on pistonheads right now for £12,500. Slightly higher mileage but they have mods, both over 240bhp and in champ white. could probably knock em down to £12,000, £2000 saving :D

£14k? You can get an FD2 for that price, albeit it'll have 40k on it. I'd still rather the FD2 though.

Sounds too much to me too. I would of said 12k could buy the same car if you shopped around a little.

Back