• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

dc5 recaro help - do they fit premier recaro rails?

i have fitted ep3 prem seats to dc5 rails and they fitted fine. so dc5 seats should fit i would say.

I just been told by said breaker that I will 100% need dc5 rails.

As the dc5 seats have 6 holes bit the premiers have 4

Can anyone confirm this? :)

Thanks

yes this is true, but 4 bolts will be fine to hold the seat in place.

to fit dc5 rails you need a couple of spacers for one bolt on the rear.

How do I take the seat out? Can I take it straight off the rail or do I have to take it all out then separate?

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember having to take the seat and rail out together, then remove the rail once out of the car.

How do I take the seat out?
to take the seats out its 4 bolts, 2 under the seat but if you slide the seat all the way back you can access easily and the other 2 are under the plastic covers at the back. The drivers side might have a wire you'll need to disconnect that goes to the seat belt

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not 100% sure, but I remember having to take the seat and rail out together, then remove the rail once out of the car.

This. The seat is bolted to the rails from beneath, so you'll have to remove both seat and rail together to get access to remove the seat.

Back