• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5 vs CTR

Hello guys

I am thinking of heading towards a DC5 or an RX-8 and was wondering how does it compare to the CTR with regards to leg room, running costs (mpg) parts and insurance?

Any help would be great :D

Cheers
Ash

Good choice Ash

Leg room is fine, I have no problems at all. Never got in the back though, apparently the head room isn't too good.

As for the others, running costs are almost identical to the CTR (can get a nice 30+MPG from the teg), Insurance is a little more (not too much, think mine was extra £50) and as for parts, you can get most standard parts easily enough and mods are no prob either.

Most Honda dealers will gladly work on the DC5, and I've never had a single problem with them. Even got a brand new front bumper (painted and fitted) within 3 days from local Honda for £450 8)

They do seems to use a little more oil than the CTR - but perhaps thats because they are so much more fun to drive you tend to push them a little more :oops: :lol:

Echo what Rich said. At a future meet, you're more then welcome to have a look round mine.

You going to Brands for the BTCC?

If your thinking of a RX8 what about a 350Z too

Although if I had one of them I would start modding it big time :lol:

Back