• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

dc5 wheels on ep3?

does anyone have a set of dc5 alloys on thier ep3, i have been toying with the idea recently but not sure if fitment is ok and how they look on the car compared to oem ctr alloys?
i was thinking of getting them powdercoated or srayed gunmetal or anthracite to go with my cosmic.

On Cosmic.

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

cheers guys.
i quite like the look of them, i may have a chance to pick up a set for around £170 which i thought was fairly cheap and have sourced a dude to chemicaly strip and spray for £140.

IIRC spacers are required to get them to fit the EP3

QFT

Incidentally, the DC5 wheels are a lot easier to clean between the spokes than the EP3 ones. Especially if you have large ape hands like me.

They quite often creep up in the classifieds on ITR-DC5.com

I do think that the DC5 wheels in Bronze on a Cosmic may even surpass the Rota Torques that I still dream about in my deepest of sleeps....

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

bronzecosmic-1.jpg

£170 regardless is a steal. As long as they aren't buckled you could spend £40 a wheel on the refurb and still be quids in on a resale.

Do it!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I do think that the DC5 wheels in Bronze on a Cosmic may even surpass the Rota Torques that I still dream about in my deepest of sleeps....

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

bronzecosmic-1.jpg

£170 regardless is a steal. As long as they aren't buckled you could spend £40 a wheel on the refurb and still be quids in on a resale.

Do it!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Dude those aren't Torques, CR Kai's or DC5 OEM's.

They are Rota Circuit 10's; Mugen MF10 replicas.

My favourtie ever wheels (The design, but in Mugen branding of course) :twisted:

Dude those aren't Torques, CR Kai's or DC5 OEM's.

They are Rota Circuit 10's; Mugen MF10 replicas.

My favourtie ever wheels (The design, but in Mugen branding of course) :twisted:

Yup they are Circuit 10s. :oops: Slip of the mind so to speak.

Long day yesterday. Up at 5 am, drove back from Wales, did a shift at the club for the double time win and was posting on here at 2:44am! :rolleyes:

hmm... i wonder what the dc5 alloys would look like on a nhb ep3, seeing as im trying to decided on a new set of alloys.

Back