• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5

Im the proud owner of an 04 ep3 ctr at the moment and have always fancied a dc5. Im looking to make a shi* load of money with ovetime this year and would be looking to sell my ep3 and buy a dc5. Why are they so expensive? (dc5) Are they really any different to my civic, apart from being a tad quicker? cheers, craig.:)

They are imports and rare so a little more expensive. only test drivin a ep3 but different in so many ways, handling, looks, feel, speed and just general uber awesomeness

Im the proud owner of an 04 ep3 ctr at the moment and have always fancied a dc5. Im looking to make a shi* load of money with ovetime this year and would be looking to sell my ep3 and buy a dc5. Why are they so expensive? (dc5) Are they really any different to my civic, apart from being a tad quicker? cheers, craig.:)

They have gone down hugely though I think, there are some really good deals out there compared to a year ago now :)

Hatton has had both - pm him?

I had a EP3 Premier before my DC5, i loved the EP3 great car, but the DC5 is just that bit better in every way, and of course it looks way better and is rare.

DC5 has awesome seats, much better steering, sounds better standard, better brakes, and it is a tad quicker, more noticeable at daft speeds. if you can afford it, go for it, just be mindful insurance is expensive if your fairly young. It also has a huge boot.

Back