• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

DC5's Tony_

Right... It didn't occur to me that it may have been an option on JDM cars.

Is it very different to the JDM lip? I'll be honest I have a good eye for parts - and it doesn't look too dissimilar to be honest.

What football team do you support out of interest?

How's the Hondata airbox mod?

So you can't 'mod' cars in France??? How come??? I know someone who had a heavily modded DC2...

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are the differences ..
shape on the side is different and the lip us is flat, the lip jdm up center.

I don't like and don't watch football ! LOL
Sorry for the fans. I'm not that good french on strike ! LOL

I know about the Hondata bro.

I was asking if you feel differences since Hondata mod?

Regarding modification to car; so it's unauthiorised to mod? So if you do modify can you get arrested? or is insurance just not valid?

In France it's illegal to do ANYTHING to their cars.... :(

It doesn't stop them though. Especially my friend Panta with his 500bhp EG Civic Turbo, lol. ^_^

Panta? - did he have a K20 DC2? Or was it a B18 Turbo? The guy who's now turbo'ing a S2000?

Tony, what's your plans after these parts?

Haaa ok, sorry !
yes I felt a gain in torque and a more regular increase in the towers. I'm very happy. K&n filter has made a beautiful nice bass.

Indeed, when police check, we have penalties and we need to get the car to standard for a new control to the police station.
The insurance will refuse all indemnification injury, death, car repair.
We know how lucky you are in the UK. A very lucky.

Me and Tony are cool. So Tony, what's next for the DC5?

Right man. I understand you about modification in France - pretty fcked up bro.

It's not easy, or should I say cheap, to easily modify in the UK - insurers like to charge, what I feel is unreasonable in most case, for modifications - but it sounds very difficult in France. You have camber arms - camber bolts are more important, and they're cheap too. These will make good difference to your car handle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Even imported JDM cars which go to France cost a LOT more than it costs to bring them to the UK. We are very lucky here.

Tony, how many € euros was your DC5 ?

It's funny, I know Panta, we're both on the forum integra dc2 in France.

The next modifications are a rear strut brace, a manifold, surely tegiwa, and a catback.

I never talk about money LOL, is my secret.

We, the French, have noticed that you've increased your sales price of your car since you know that we buy from you. We are more likely to purchase your home. Your cars are at very low price. haha
An exemple: for here DC2 meeting starts at €9500 to €16 17 18000.
In Uk is nothing. It's almost free LOL

I too would like to know the UK > France price comparison of DC5's.

Purely interest.

18k euro for DC2 OMG.

Man - I read that the Tegiwa manifold was opened up and the quality of welds and bore were poor - it looks like Toda, but that's about it. What Cat-back you interested in - it looks like you don't care for the French law. LOL.

Serious coin in France to own a JDM import.

JZA80 Supra Twin Turbo around £8-10k here. £30k+ in France. Lol wut.

I s**t on France. State rotten ....

Right now, we have only 3 or 4 DC5 on the country. Two are available at €18000, 67000 km and without modification.
Imported cars are expensive to sell here. This is normal.
Almost a year to registered my car and lots of money (I do not say how much).

OMG ? what ? It is a "ho my god" lol!?

18,000euro (c£15,500) for a 67km (c.42k mile) DC5!!!
What year??

Mental!

That's absolute top dollar for an 06-56 Facelift Grade 5A here!!

Back