• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 de- cat group buy.

Hi everyone.

just wanted to know if anyone knew what was happening about the decats that ordered from Rapidseven (i think). Just that its been quite a while now and i was just getting a little impatient.

Hi everyone.

just wanted to know if anyone knew what was happening about the decats that ordered from Rapidseven (i think). Just that its been quite a while now and i was just getting a little impatient.

I have spoken to Paul recently and he is on with sorting them out but all pm's are obviously on accordr so he cant get in to get anyones details.
Am afraid until the forum comes up there is not a lot he can do ;)

I will pass on your details if you want to pm me with them though :D

Spoken to Paul today and told him that i will pass on peoples details to him if they send it to me.
As said tho there not much he can do for everyone till the forum comes back and he can get at his messages ;)

Glad you enjoyed it buddy, had just done 25.5 hours in 2 days at work, was half sleeping when I wrote that last night :D

Have a good birthday dood, as said tho the de cat pipes will have to be sorted once the forum isback up and running as not everyone is on here who ordered ;)

Happy B-day matey, your prezzie is with santa who is one his way, just a little delayed with the icey clouds :santa:

I have heard that the decat pipe gives better mpg is this right and if it is will def look into one :santa:

I know that Rab has fitted his and he reackons he is getting more mpg, but if it will pass mot and all the usaual stuff will look into getting one when the forum is back in action if Paul is still doing a group buy :D

I know that Rab has fitted his and he reackons he is getting more mpg, but if it will pass mot and all the usaual stuff will look into getting one when the forum is back in action if Paul is still doing a group buy :D

May be down to the constant abuse mine get's, so not noticed a difference, put mine on the emission tester at work, Carbon Monoxide reading is just slightly above the required limit:smt090

May be down to the constant abuse mine get's, so not noticed a difference, put mine on the emission tester at work, Carbon Monoxide reading is just slightly above the required limit:smt090
Mine passed its last MOT with de cat fitted ner ner ner :lol:

Back