• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 de- cat group buy.

could someone email me details of RapidSevens contact details....so i in turn can give him mine and get my de-cat :D :D :D

Right guys i can now say the de cats are built, spoken to Paul and he is picking them up today.
If there is anyone close who wants to collect they can do i am happy to fetch them to mine.
If ppl are too far away i think they are gonna be lookin at after the new year for delivery now ;)

Good news, I live near Manchester so i guess i'll be waiting :rolleyes:
Thanks to paul and yourself :smt023

Roll on 2008 :D

Am just tryin to help Paul out a bit :lol:

If you out for a drive an wanna call over its only hour ish to Mansfield for you ;)

Dont mind meetin you at junction 29 on M1 :lol:

i would be up for getting them for the scottish guys and meeting somewere as my freinds works van could take us down and back. though how would the 10 pound delivery we all paid affect this??

i would be up for getting them for the scottish guys and meeting somewere as my freinds works van could take us down and back. though how would the 10 pound delivery we all paid affect this??

if you where to get them Liam you could have my £10 delivery money m8
lets see what rapid says shall we,morning Andy:lol: :lol:

I am on the phone to Paul as i write this and these are his words.

If the guys from Scotland want the de cats asap then you are more than welcome to collect from either myself or Rich,
I dont think you guys understand what exactly i have done for you to help you get your de cats, with Ryans bereavement and the forum being down it has made things harder to sort.
This is what i have had to do to get the de cats made and finished for yesterday,
i have driven 200 miles in total just to sort the flanges, i have travelled to retford to pick up the spacers which is another 60 miles.
I have had to tap out the holes in the spacers myself which takes around 20 mins each and generally assisted in finishing these de cats.
Countless trips to and from the workshop all adds up too,
If one of you wants to come down from Scotland as you have said on here to collect them then thats up to you but you do it off your own back and out of your own pocket.
Am sick to death of ppl moaning about these de cats will be glad to see the back of them.
To the ppl who have not moaned at all (we know who you are) i would if i had the time gladly deliver them myself!
Paul.

well obviously when we all got the reason for the delay that ryan's father had passed away, i wasnt expecting them till next year, though i just fot id offer to collect as the message was displayed that they had been made, plus saves you the hassle of getting address and taking them to the post office. just trying to make it easier for you

as far as im aware no one has been moaning about rapid we were just wondering what was happening with the de cats as the forum is down and we cant contack him when we found out the reason why the de cats were taking longer than expected no one had a problem

i realise how much effort rapid has put in to getting these made and if the forum was working i would say thanks to him direct

there may have been some sneaky sneaky moaning going on via phone/email (but not PM - is Paul not on this forum?)

On a side note, i've just gotten 210 miles to half a tank (been done before too), which was only about 120 motorway miles too... and (there's a reason i'm telling you!) this is thanks to one of Paul/Ryan's decats. My MPG shot up after I had the decat fitted. Lovely stuff.....

are you serious thats about an extra 60 miles what type of drving little vtec mild vtec no vtec i get 160ish with no vtec but thats alot of small journeys

it's with vtec as and when it's sensible - i.e. i don't break the speed limits, and havn't been on any twisty fun roads (a crying shame...)

so, err....pretty much only vtec when overtaking and coming off slip-roads/roundabouts on major roads

I'm hoping for 400 miles to this tank.... you have to bear in mind the light comes on above "bottom", and so the halfway point on the gauge isn't really half a tank (as measured by me - i don't like to tempt fate with the petrol light tooo much)

Back