• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Debadging?

hi, i have been thinking of debadging my ctr recently. i will be removing the rear badges side and grille badges.
anyone know whats the best way to remove them?

There is no point in doing it mate.. When it comes to sell you only have to buy them again and they are not cheap!

Yeah they are expensive.

I took my rear Honda badge off with a hairdryer and a creditcard in about 5 minutes and left no marks.

:O

It's the kind of thing that chavs do to corsas & saxos but each to their own I guess. I've seen a de-badged ctr & it looked pretty clean I suppose.

Just be very careful with the hairdryer, too long and you`ll strip the paint from underneath :oops:

Personally i`d just remove CIVIC from the rear, the rest are well deserved

I took my rear Honda badge off with a hairdryer and a creditcard in about 5 minutes and left no marks.

#-o What am I on about.

I took the Civic badge off not the Red Honda badge:rolleyes: :lol: .

i dont think its charv at all! i took mine off as im going for a clean look, pluss its quite fun when people mistake you for a sport :twisted:

cheers for the replies guys.
think i will give it a go tommorow after i have given it a good scrub,
i seen a civic today going to glasgow with the rear badges missing and thought it looked nice and clean

Why would you want to debadge it?, could be mistaken for the Sport which is where most de-badging goes on, personally would leave them on and let everyone know what it is:D

Back