• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Decat Engine Light Elimination Methods

So there are other ecu mods other than plunging for kpro? Now that unichip I'll be researching!! An I agree that we don't all wanna splash out an buy stand alone! It's stupid that Honda ecu can't be mapped as mini an Audi etc jus plug in an off we go! But anyway I've seen an O2 sim on a site which just looked like a metal plug that screws into decat an then the sensor screws into that......will this work?

it will turn off the EML but the engine will be running lean.

The way i see it is either spend the money and do it properly or don't do it at all!

So there are other ecu mods other than plunging for kpro? Now that unichip I'll be researching!! An I agree that we don't all wanna splash out an buy stand alone! It's stupid that Honda ecu can't be mapped as mini an Audi etc jus plug in an off we go! But anyway I've seen an O2 sim on a site which just looked like a metal plug that screws into decat an then the sensor screws into that......will this work?

Firstly, bin the text typing.

And to remap any Audi post 2008 now, you have to open up the ECU physically.

Firstly, bin the text typing.

And to remap any Audi post 2008 now, you have to open up the ECU physically.

Firstly I'm using my iPhone, and considering I wrote that while on the move I'd say it's decent typing hardly text talk you could still read and understand enough to be arsey!

Also as you should have been able to pick up I was speaking in a generic term not saying specific models!

Back