• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

decat ep3?

Hi there peeps,

Im after info on a decat pipe for ep3 facelift 2005. I have tried searching but had no real joy.

Any recomendations? shall I get one made up? any decent brands? I have a cat back dc sports exhaust already on at the min..... please help!!!

cheers

Don

REALLY??? i wouldnt have thought of lookin there!! lol

no, already checked and I wasnt sure of the quality or if they are any good, hence the help required.

Hey Don

Either a Supersprint decat or a magnex one. Magnex have gone under so may be difficult to get new ones.

You will also need an O2 sim to stop your cel light coming on in the dash.

I take it you have to have kpro for a racing manifold, or can you just have the manifold with out he ecu upgrade?

Unless your gonna say something decent, dont say anything at all!!

spam alert I reckon!?

Hi there peeps,

Im after info on a decat pipe for ep3 facelift 2005. I have tried searching but had no real joy.

Any recomendations? shall I get one made up? any decent brands? I have a cat back dc sports exhaust already on at the min..... please help!!!

cheers

Don
What info do you want?
I may still have my old one in the back of the garage. It was supplied & fitted by ADR motorsport in Chesterfield - was on the car for about 15 months & covered approx 10k

pm me if you would like more details

Back