• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Decided to keep a little longer, so new mods lol

N77

Well I have been uming and arring about changing my Civic, started off with a deal I could get on a lease, then started at dealers at the new CTR and I just couldn't do it yet, so I plan to do a couple of changes and enjoy the CTR for what it is :-D

So the start was to strip the interior, this is how to strip 'Full Monty' :lol:

dsc00343mk5.jpg

dsc00344mv1.jpg

After a clean and hoover all in the nooks and crannys, well it was rude not to :-D

dsc00348qk9.jpg

First of the mods, well I have had them for a few months but only ever fitted the gas pedal and foot rest, so the brake and clutch are fitted, permanently :lol:

dsc00351oh8.jpg

Console fitted back again and another quick hoover, how much does this damn carpet collect bits :lol:

dsc00352vg9.jpg

Then the main part of what all this palaver was for ;)

Finally after months and months of having them sit in the garage, trying to fine somewhere to refurb them, then sitting in the hallway while I decided what to do :lol: my Premiere Recaros are finally gracing my CTR, where they should be :-D

dsc00359rx4.jpg

dsc00362bg9.jpg

dsc00365vl3.jpg

Will have to get some better pics with my camera, as this was with my phone :-D

Also needed new wipers so I have fitted the Aero style ones, look great and give an up to date look too.

dsc00367dd1.jpg

Also you can just see pics of the Mugen gear knob I have recently added too, I was unable to complete the other mod, which is why the air bag was removed in the first lot of pics, that will have to be done another day now.

I still have the HID's I purchased to fit and a Mugen style grill, which I will decide on what bumper for it to go on soon :lol:

Carl

Yeah very true Funky, well that is until a year goes by and I see where the FD2 is anyway :lol:

Carl

Carl, you trying to get yours to look like mine !
You'll be sticking in those race harnesses next :lol: :lol:

Aup Carl, Your HID's you say you've got to fit...Are they 6000k or 8000k and where did you get hold of them?

With it coming winter, i'm thinking it'll be a good idea to get me a set! :D

Nice one Carl, knew you wouldnt leave the fold yet

Couple of questions, where did you get the wiper blades and how much please

Also how did you fit the clutch pedal, I still have the arm in the house waiting to fit

Looking good, cant wait for the rest :lol:

Back