• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

declaring mods but .....

so far i have declared my mods ( n1 / bpipe / induction / k100 / ice ) i will be getting a CF Seibon Spoiler soon and obviously declaring that aswel.
My question is all the mods i bought are 2nd ( sorrie im a cheapskate i know :lol: ) But When comes that day when i need to make a claim, am i entitle for the moneys worth of the mods OR does it mean my insurance is valid and they will just replace it with a OEM one. Unless i have full reciept of the mods ?

Depends who your insured with tbh chap. I'm with Elephant and whilst they are relatively mod friendly, in the event anything gets mashed in an accident, they will only replace with OEM.

i`m with esure, £297. If i go with elephant and add a b-pipe it jumps to £560 :evil: :evil:

Sky to a like for like policy......I haven't come across anybody else that does that yet.

Maybe A Plan??

Check with the insurer & take a name.

All the mods on my DC5 were covered like for like.
So if anything had of happened they would of had to give me money to replace them @ cost from new.

Back