• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Decors??

Can someone point me in the right direction for the best place to get the Type-R decors for the side as ive noticed today mine dont have them not sure if this is because the fn2 doesnt have them or if they have been removed.
thanks
Rob

Honda dealership would be able to sort you out, but I'm not sure if fn2's have them on the side. You could always ask for the ep3 side stickers

Edit:
Just checked loxy's fn2 and his doesn't have side stickers either

Last edited by a moderator:
The ones on side of fn2 were optional extra along with type r badge in front grille!

You can get the fn2 side decals off eBay easy enough

The ones on side of fn2 were optional extra along with type r badge in front grille!

You can get the fn2 side decals off eBay easy enough

Just been out to check and thats not there either, i'll check eBay for that too.
Anything else i might be missing? lol

I bought the badge for about £15 and the decals for under £10

Tip for fitting the badge, you ideally need to remove front bumper (the way Honda would fit and charge accordingly for) but I removed the black panel above the grille

Let's you squeeze your arm in to fit the press clips to back of the badge

Small and thin arms are ideal for this, I just forced my arm into the small gap til I could do the job

Back