• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Deflectors

Hey all. Used to have wind deflectors on the EP3 but they ended up being a pig to fit had to use industrial carpet tape to hold them in. Come someone reccomend me some decent ones which fit well in my new FN2? Have to assume Heko ones?

cheers

I had Team Hekos and thought they were decent.

Loxy had Climairs and was very happy with them.

That I did and I've had Climairs of various guises on four of my cars now.

Just ordered climair dark tint for my ep3 type r should be with me in 2 weeks as they are a special order from Germany

I have had both Team Heko and Climairs on my EP3 and the Climairs win hands down on fitment and looks out of the two imho.

If i was to get a set for the FN2 then i would go for Climairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks all, found a cheap pair of Heko's on eBay so if they look crap I'll replace with climair ones! Pics to follow ;)

Ahh an FN2. Was going to say if you had an EP3 I had an unopened box Honda Access JDM deflectors.

Climairs are nice.

Scott when is your shop opening? you seem to be accumulating new parts

The shop is open now Jim. :D

Nah only a set of JDM Deflectors and the other twinloop. Possibly moving back to England for a job. And will be selling these on as I won't have space for stuff to start with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back