• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Hey,after owning a satin for 6 years i decided to buy another ep3 and carry out a few upgrades and mods..

Purchased last october on 32k and carried out the following...

Full Service including Valve adjustments/clearence @ Indigo-gt
ABP/Eibach 30mm springs camber arms and bolts fitted by blendini Motorsport
FRSU Carried out by Blendini Motorsport

Tegiwa cold air feed
Tegiwa Carbon Fibre Intake scoop
Tegiwa Intake Breather pipe
Tegiwa Scuttle panel
Tegiwa intake hose
Tegiwa airbox heatshield
Tegiwa strut Brace
Carbon Fibre Manifold cover and Spark plug cover

Evo 8 Wheels in Bronze/gold with bridgstone potenza's

looking at a pipe next with mani and rbc but at a crossroads as also tempted by turbo/charger...

All Coments and advise welcome....

CA8212BE-BB29-4BC1-B4B5-AA18910247A2-3972-000005C80F861129_zps4fe7b43c.jpg

image_zpsda00f0ce.jpg

image_zpsee1ef960.jpg

image_zps424bdc1d.jpg

image_zps968d72d6.jpg

image_zpsa5ac4f18.jpg

Looks very clean, not a fan of those wheels though pal, preferred it with the black OEMs. Each to their own!

Cheers mate. Yeah some like them and some don't. They sit a lot better than oem's and look a lot nicer in person IMO. Like you said though,each to there own.

Car looks lovely mate. Really clean and quite like the wheels aswell. You won't be disappointed with an rbc manifold. I've got one on mine and it makes a noticeable difference along with exhaust manifold and catback exhaust.

Thanks mate. Yeah it is a clean one,had my own valeting/detailing business and still do a bit so try and keep it as clean as i can.. Really hard with NHB though.... It wont be long before i buy the rbc,exhuast manifold and cat back.. Trying to get them all bought,fitted and set up at tdi with a K100 at the same time. Like we said though,its not cheep......

I know what you mean mate. I bought my ep3 with the Eurospec stage 5 already carried out which was k100, rbc inlet manifold, dc sports exhaust manifold, dc sports cat back, injen induction kit, lightweight flywheel and stage 2 clutch. I've still got the original bill which was about £3400 of I remember rightly. I got rid of the injen induction kit though as I don't like the idea of the filter down so low. I'm thinking about a 70mm throttle body next and uprated fuel rail, pump, injectors and remap but that all depends as ideally I'd love to supercharge or fit Itb's but its all money that I haven't got at the moment.

Thanks chris.Yeah i think they suit the ep3 very nice,and easier to clean! Just maybe thinking about a colour change but not sure yet......

Hey,Been a while since I've put anything up on here so thought i would try and keep it up to date..
Over the past few months i've added:

Piper 4-2-1 with decat pipe
Sportex uncilenced b-pipe
RBC
Custom painted rocker cover
Red Teg hoses
Engine and gearbox inserts
K-pro
All fitted and mapped at Indigo-GT
Then Mapped at TDI-North

I love those wheel mate, im looking at getting a set in an anthericite, also the scuttle panal with the TEGIWA, does it come with the kit or did you have to cut it yourself

Thanks pal,Yeah they are nice wheels and suit the car really well,there a little wider so don't get so lost in the arches as the oem! I'm actually thinking of a colour change myself back to a dark colour but uncertain on what exact colour at the moment. The tegiwa comes as a kit at £350 on there website plus £50 for the hose. You will have to cut your scuttle panel yourself though yeah. I'ts not difficult. I'm sure there's some how to guides on here and on you tube. There are some kits that pop up in the for sale section and on eBay with the scuttle included but keep your eyes open as they don't seem to hang around for long..

Cheers mate thats great, i will be buyong soon, does it improve the throttle response at all, and how do they sound.

No worries bud. It will slightly increase your throttle response yeah,enough for you to notice but you won't get the full potential until mapped. Even more so if you fit a rbc,de-cat b-pipe/cat back and a k-pro or k100. The sound they make is awesome to be fair,quite addictive too... :) best place to check what they sound like is also you tube.

Back