• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dhaz1 ep3 premier nhb

Thanks pal,it's getting there.. The list of mods just gets longer and longer though lol..

We'll have to be careful not to bee seen together lots, because a lot of what I want to do you've done On the outside at least... Nice car mate :)

Luke

Cheers Luke,still got some plans for the outside and the inside plus I don't venture down to Swansea to often so I'm sure we'll be fine. I bet your looking forward to getting your hands on yours now are you?

Can't wait buddy, it's sat in my workshop back in Kent, hopefully I can get it in the next week or so and start to make it my own, nothing obvious but all worthwhile is my plan... We'll have to get the South Wales TRO lot together some time this summer...

Luke

I'm sure you'll get there with yours pal,it just takes a bit of time and some deep pockets.. Yeah it would be cool to get the South Wales lot together and get a meet going,I'd be up for that!

Just stumbled across this thread and really like the car mate. Really tidy upgrades and a local lad as well!

You cant live far from me the bud! I live very close to blendini too.. What are you driving?

Ahh I past you the other week in Britannia bud, at the bottom of harry's hill! FN2 looked really clean! Certainly stood out! I Was admiring... Yeah still got the EP3, thinking of a change maybe next year but I'm not 100% sure yet.... We'll have to meet up so I can have a gander at the FN2....

Thanks mate, appreciate that and Ye im up for a meet. I Drive past that way quite often Ye.
Saving for the new type r is it bud? ;)

Cool bud we'll get something sorted for a meet up.. Need to give the ep3 a good clean though first ;)! The FN2 staying standard?
I have considered or still considering the new type r next year yeah but price could be a little steep for me, at least for a year or 2 anyway...
Been looking at M200 and facelift DC5's! It Will be another Honda! The dilemma will be to spend the money on the EP3 with TDI north cams,3"cat back, LSD, stage 1 or 2 clutch, and a different header or to sell up and have a change...

Sounds like a plan mate!
I'm planning one or two mods but nothing major really. I've got Brembo brake discs, ferodo pads and braided brake lines on at the moment but that's it. Probably look at tegiwa intake, some sort of exhaust (not decided which!) and a hondata flashpro but that's it really. Been needing to get the alloys refurbed so that'll come before anything really.
I fancy the new one but it's going to be close to £30k by the looks!!!
Love the wing on the M200's and have always loved DC5s mate.
Think I'd have every mod going if I lived closer to TDI North buddy! You been up there before?

Aquagraphix do a refurb and dip wheels for £110 a wheel I think bud, quite expensive but a cracking finish.. Yeah the new type r will be around that price... Maybe a bit to much for me but we will see... Those mods you'll be happy with bud! For a while anyway ;)
Yeah went up to tdi north in July, had everything fitted and mapped before but wasn't that happy with the map so paul took a look for me.
I think I would be a lot lighter in the pocket if I lived closer too lol! That said I will only take it there from now on..

To be honest mate if they do a good job on the wheels I'd rather pay a bit more. You get what you pay for!
I've always been wanting to get up there. Think I'll go get a map done when I got the mods I want and the flashpro.
Its a really good example of an EP3 mate! Love them wheels with NHB!
I'll have to get a few pics of mine up when she's clean

Check out there facebook page bud, there doing some really nice work there. Right on your doorstep too! You definitely do get what you pay for... Yeah get all your mods together and give tdi a call, top blokes up there and you'll have a nice drive back down to wales :lol:.
The wheels do look tidy this colour, I actually bought them as they are but I do fancy a colour change to just undecided on what colour...
Yeah get some pics and a build thread going..

Back