• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Diagnostic codes P0132 and P0138

Hi guys i wonder if you can help me. I don't post in here much but am very much a background lurker! my engine management light has been on for some time, and the car seems to 'back off' and struggle, then kick back into life a lot when im driving. I got myself a scanning tool, and its reading fault codes P0132 and P0138 which i googled is the o2 sensors, both the front and back one, reading 'high voltage'.

Does this mean they are dead? Is it just coincidence that they have both died at the same time or is it worth just replacing the more common one to fail (maybe its setting the other one off?) Can i just clean them?

Forgot to add, car is an 02 EP3

Thanks

Thanks hamza. It's just I heard its best to use oem parts and genuine sensors cost an lot for what they are. I've cleared the code from the ecu for now and it's driving well again, no sluggishness and sudden kick of power for now. But we'll see how long that lasts and I'll go from there

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

It good to go with genuine parts, I know they are expensive and our engines require them when needed really,it does hurt the wallet but what can you do hey
update if any changes mate
good luck

Back