• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dibctr`s Milano 02 CTR pics

Hi guys newbie here.just posting a breif spec and a couple of pics of my CTR.Got it in September last year and been lovin it ever since 8)

-Gruppe M induction kit,
-Magnaflow Cat back exhaust with twin 3.5" tailpipes,
-TP`s earting kit,
-Mugen res covers,
-Tein lowering springs,
-Ingalls front + rear camber adjusters and fast road setup,
-Rota slipstream alloys in 17" flat black colour,
-Yokohama parada spec 2 215/40R17`s all round,
-Silvertec front and side indicator bulbs,
-JDM union jack badge 8) .
-Mugen replica front lip and grill(bought from the Knightracer group buy)

Here`s a few pics 8)

ossiderIE.jpg

nssideHIE.jpg

osfrontIE.jpg

nsrearw.jpg

frontwhb.jpg

What you guys think?

Looking good, mate. Personally I'm not a fan of overly dark alloys/wheels on Milano Red but still a fine looking CTR! :smt023

I have seen this car in the flesh, a very nice looking CTR.

I think the wheels set the Milano red colour off.

CTR_Paul said:
Some "Rays" red wheel nuts would look lovely too.... 8)

Yeah i was thinking the same.either red or black wheels nuts would be best 8) quite expensive though :oops:

Nice 1 fella, wish I'd got the Mugen Lip now. I used to have a Magnaflow, still like the design of the pipes looks so much better then that Magnex twin exit.

I really like it. A little bit different. And nice to see a few well chosen mods that enhance the CTR.

Thumbs up here. :smt023

zeffania said:
savvy101 said:
Very nice looking car!

What rear box is that?

Magnaflow Cat back exhaust with twin 3.5" tailpipes

Not one I have heard of, does sound like a custom made one though. I could be wrong though :lol:

You are :lol:

Magnaflow are one of the biggest US exhaust manufacturers, Tokyo Express is a dealer IIRC :)

HASNIC said:
zeffania said:
savvy101 said:
Very nice looking car!

What rear box is that?

Magnaflow Cat back exhaust with twin 3.5" tailpipes

Not one I have heard of, does sound like a custom made one though. I could be wrong though :lol:

You are :lol:

Magnaflow are one of the biggest US exhaust manufacturers, Tokyo Express is a dealer IIRC :)

hehe, thought I would be on that one :lol:
Glad I added a disclaimer

Its a good system sounds and looks mint 8) .I bought it from Magnaflow UK there new Uk Base 8) Which just happens to be about 15minutes drive from where i live :D In Bromsgrove.

The B pipe had to be modified to fit the cat(cut shorter)which they did as they fitted the system for free 8) .But their in the process of making up a large batch of UK spec B pipes ready to bolt on :D .

They also made up a high flow CAT pipe with a 200 cell sports CAT,which has been emission tested and passed with flying colours :D but I`m just waiting to see some rolling road data for it

Just abit of an update :D

Got my DC2 Recaros in now
se3.jpg

And now have a set of 8x18" Compomotive MO`s on(still have my black Rotas)
seats001.jpg

Back