• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

difference in civic ep3 type r and civic si

Im not to sure where i would put this thread...?

im going on holiday to orlando florida on monday 17th november and was wondering if anyone knew if i could buy a few parts for my car over there? oviously there car is the civic si and ours the civic type r. was wondering if i brought some things like... lower control arms, carbing lower rear tie bar (or any other tie bars), strut brace's, oil cap, radiator cap etc..... oviously they would be for the civic si but would they fit my civic type r?

and also if anybody knows of any car garages/shops in florida where i could buy these parts from?

any help..?

rear LCAs, oil and rad caps, rear tie bars, all the same. Strut braces are different as the resevoirs for clutch and brake fluids are in a different place (LHD instead of RHD)

rear LCAs, oil and rad caps, rear tie bars, all the same. Strut braces are different as the resevoirs for clutch and brake fluids are in a different place (LHD instead of RHD)

quick reply, you must have been whatching me write it lol
ooo yeah, didnt think that there LHD... cheers

Back