• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

direct line ftl then :(

am with direct line i had to go under my dads name as it was gnr cost me over £1500 i had 3 pointas on license and a claim
its costing me around the £800 mark atm and its the 1st insurance policy where i am named to make my own ncb's.
but when the renewal come they say there gonna give me 2 years ncb but we shall see, think it in april next year so if i remeber i give u an update

l8ers :)

yes thats the only reason i went with them so i can get my own ncb and get my own policy in a few years :)
but think i can only use them ncb's in another directline policy but i shall see when i come to renew

yes thats the only reason i went with them so i can get my own ncb and get my own policy in a few years :)
but think i can only use them ncb's in another directline policy but i shall see when i come to renew

yes that's the catch ; you'll only be able to use that NCB with them for your first policy on your own.
However the following year you can go anywhere.

Back