• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Dirtyh900's DC2

Here is my standard Honda Integra Type-R 1.8 V-Tec 1998 UKDM presented in championship white.

It is in fantastic condition the only things i have found wrong with it so far is a slight mark & bend in the drivers door (very slight), the red H's need replacing & a rear interior card needs replacing.

Im sure after a good wash i will find a few more niggles.....

It came with:

4 Brand New tyres
Genuine Type-R mats.
Clifford concept 300 alarm with remote start,
18 stamps of Honda service history, (the history is amazing every reciept from Honda for everything)
Wheels just been refurbed.

£4500 you may think high but the service history & general condition of the car is outstanding, it was on for £5000.

Here it is.....sorry about the autotrader pic's they are the only clean ones i have as it got a bit dirty driving in the rain earlier. Will be giving her a good clean next wed with some clay bar, polish, wax & a good go at the interior...it is clean but could be cleaner....:lol:

teg1.jpg

teg2.jpg

teg3.jpg

teg4.jpg

teg5copyofcopy.jpg

teg6.jpg

teg7.jpg

teg8.jpg

teg9.jpg

id easily pay a little extra for a mint teggy. i love them. 2 of my mates have them. absolutely love them

£4500 is a good price for a clean car, £3000 will get you a complete dog so better to pay the extra and have some reliability :)

Awesome mate, I can't wait to see it!!

I'm viewing a load at the weekend so should have mine by the time we meet.

Such pretty cars, well done on a great find.

Quick pic of the missus with her slumped at the stearing wheel contemplating driving the teg for the first time.

Photo-0052.jpg

No no tears, it was taken in the mall car park where we used to go when she was learning to drive, she was just worried she was going to hurt the car she had pestered/convinced me to get for months....

Wish my Mrs was like that about cars!

Back