• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FK8 Discounts on GT

It's great that we all don't like the same colours. The dealer's demo car I had was sonic grey and I thought it was a fairly unflattering colour

I had a black Type 72 Exige S and it seemed to get filthy every time you looked away so would never have a black car of any sort again. Grey wouldn't have been my choice of Exige either but I was at a track day a couple of weeks ago and there was a metallic grey sport 380 there which looked really purposeful and mean. Enjoy.

It's great that we all don't like the same colours. The dealer's demo car I had was sonic grey and I thought it was a fairly unflattering colour

I had a black Type 72 Exige S and it seemed to get filthy every time you looked away so would never have a black car of any sort again. Grey wouldn't have been my choice of Exige either but I was at a track day a couple of weeks ago and there was a metallic grey sport 380 there which looked really purposeful and mean. Enjoy.

I don't disagree.
I have owned most colours of cars, apart from black - the FK8 is my first black car.

I got it washed on Saturday and by the end of the day it looked dirty :(
Still think it looks really nice though.

Will miss the GT4 as specced from new but with young kids it wasn’t used too much and had only done 2k miles since new. Awesome cars mind you and made me a 5 figure profit.

Similar to me. I've had an NSX for 11 years but it gets very little use and deserves to go someone that will use it. Civic will be (almost) as much fun but something I'm happy to track and can take family in it.

Yeah each to their own ref colours. It was actually my 10 year old who chose the car and colour so all feedback to him :)
He chose the Exige in Grey also

:smt039

wahey - so another CTR / Lotus owner combo - think that makes 4 on here now? (S2 111S Elise MY2005).

gratuitous chance to include a pic of mine;
IMG_5272.JPG

Back