• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Discounts on Parts

Hey guys, i have just been on the phone to Funkypower.com and they said that if we advertise their banner on our site and recommend them for all our parts they will give us discount. From just discussing this matter they gave me free postage on my AEM CAI... whoopie, i think its a great way for us all to save money.

fp_banner.gif

we have been asked to use this banner

What are your thoughts?

Honda revolutions has a member discount page? We could get on too.

We have a traders area for this already. IMO banners all over the place means clutter.

If traders wish to have their banner on the website, then we can place it on the homepage in the links section.

All we ask is a yearly donation of around £30 to help with forum running costs and money that is used on forum meets.

We are currently working on having a rotating banner at the bottom of the webpage which will ensure that companies that help the forum will receive maximum exposure.

Please ask this company to send me a PM and I'll move matters on.

Back